Friday, April 12, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 13, 2019, Noon
North Bayfront Park in downtown Corpus Christi, Texas
General Festival Information
Presented by CITGO, Fiesta de la Flor is a 2-day festival that celebrates the life and legacy of Selena, known to her many admirers as the “Queen of Tejano.” Selena’s impact on the hearts and lives of so many has been immeasurable and this annual event serves as a tribute to her, as well as the cultural contributions of Tejano music worldwide.
In order to provide a safe and secure environment for all, Fiesta de la Flor attendees should adhere to the following policies:
- No loitering, trespassing, soliciting or peddling will be allowed.
- No distribution of unauthorized materials will be allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required on festival grounds at all times.
- Proof of age is required to purchase alcohol.
- All bags, purses, diaper bags, etc. will require inspection at the entrance gates. Guests wishing to enter the festival grounds with any size bag larger than 4.5”x 6.5” must pass through the separate bag inspection line.
All attendees must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the festival grounds and may be subject to arrest. Ejected festival attendees will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the events
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Attempting to enter the restricted areas without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another festival attendee/volunteer/staff member with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
Fiesta de la Flor organizers reserve the right to deny entry or remove attendees wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
Please be aware that some items are prohibited from entering festival grounds. Guest services will not hold any prohibited items. Please keep prohibited items at home or in your car before entering Fiesta de la Flor.
Prohibited items include:
- Bottles, cans, coolers or similar containers
- Lawn chairs or folding chairs
- Bicycles, skateboards, motorized scooters, Segways or hoverboards
- Food, drinks or illegal substances
- Any weapon, including chains, studded bracelets, brass knuckles, firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives with blades over 2″ in length
- Video equipment, professional cameras, tripods or recording devices. To request media credentials, click here.
- Laser pointers, aerosol cans, noise-makers, fireworks
- Pets or non-service animals
- Any other items determined to be unacceptable or dangerous by management
Thank you for your cooperation! You help us provide a pleasant experience for all Selena fans!
Additional information regarding weapons
All festival attendees will be subject to an entry inspection at Fiesta de la Flor, which includes their person and property. This can include a visual inspection and a bag inspection.
Festival attendees found in possession of the above-mentioned weaponry and prohibited items will be asked to remove the item from the festival grounds or dispose of it. Attendees who refuse to comply will be ejected from the festival grounds without reimbursement and may be subject to arrest.
No vehicles are allowed to enter or exit the site during festival operating hours. This policy will be strictly enforced. When possible, a Fiesta de la Flor Media Relations team member will be happy to transport members of the media who have the equipment to their desired location.
Park and Ride pick up will be available at Corpus Christi City Hall and the Nueces County Courthouse. Drop off location will be on Chaparral St. in between Resaca St. and Fitzgerald St. Park and Ride will be available on Friday from 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m. This service is free and open to the public!